View Profile ConceptSama

All 18 Game Reviews

4 w/ Responses

i though it was fantastic best attack is fantasizing one shots everyone if you take the time to level it up
i played this game for 2 days btw so id say play time is great lewd inn girl can suck a fat one though
i one the battle and as still disrespected
wish i could playback without going int battle andlosing and if i could learn those spells they were using but plot states thats the other crystals power?
thank you for making a well rounded game also the
japanese stick thing got me through half the game other wise iwas always pray in battle

hey Rock candy I missed You M8

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHHHHHHHHHIT My MENTOR IS BACK JOE SILVER FUKN GREAT
i missed this guy

JoSilver responds:

Why thank you, I'M BACK!

came close but god damn man cmon i know this is toms site but jeeez man this is bull
also i cant turn the music or sound off

doxy is that you?

the game that started it all...

pls tell me theres cheats or something this game has always been too hard

both endings done

take the capitol this game is amazing never fet stale at first i wasd concerned that the main character is kinda set out sinse the other characters are anime females but honestly i grew to really like it also i liked how there were reasons for sex it wasnt just a reward that got repetitive iv e played some impressive stuff today and this derfinately diserves the high rating and more patreon followers.. like con-quest it pains me to have to close this tab but it must be done T-T...

great so far i honestly wouldnt knowwhats wrong with it

CuddlePitGames responds:

Haha, Thanks. The next update will have a bunch of cool new stuff as well as bug fixes and balancing.

And thanks for playing!